Children's Hospital & Medical Center, Omaha, NE
Just like the children we serve, Children’s Hospital & Medical Center is growing quickly and hiring Nurse Anesthetists to work in collaboration with anesthesiologists, surgeons, physicians and other medical professions to deliver quality care to our patients from newborn to young adult. Experience a wide variety of care including cardiac, general surgery, urology, ophthalmology, orthopaedics, ENT, non-OR anesthesia as well as pain management.
On occasion CRNAs will place regional blocks including caudal, epidural and spinal anesthesia and arterial and central lines as needed.
Our CRNAs work as part of a care team model. A pediatric anesthesia fellowship runs through our organization, as well as anesthesia residents and SRNA rotations.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in nursing or nursing anesthetist required
- Minimum two years’ experience as an Intensive/Acute Care Nurse in pediatrics preferred
- Minimum two years’ experience as a CRNA with a pediatric background preferred
- Current and valid NE or compact state RN License and CRNA license required
- BLS & PALS required to work